Starbucks has a few things on display that I absolutely love, the number 1 being their pumpkin bread. It has the right amount of pumpkin in it to make you reminisce about fall. But nothing beats making your own loaf at home. It’s time consuming, yes… but there is a reason you are here reading this:)
Starbucks Copycat Pumpkin Loaf Bread
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon optional
- 1/2 cup raisins optional
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts optional
- pumpkin seeds to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, crack in eggs along with sugar and mix.
- Add in pumpkin puree and oil and mix well.
- In another bowl mix all the remaining dry ingredients except pumpkin seeds. (You can also add in the dry ingredients right into the mixing bowl the way I do it in the video.)
- Dump the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix just until everything is mixed through.
- Pour the batter in an 8 by 5 inch loaf pan, sprinkle with chopped pumpkin seeds and walnuts and bake for 50-60 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
- Let the bread cool for a few hours before slicing because otherwise it will crumble and not be as moist. (Next day bread is the best. The bread can stay on your countertop covered for up to 4-5 days!)