Pretzel-Crusted Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard Dip
These chicken fingers are a must try if you're on a health kick, specially if you're on a health kick. They are baked to crisp perfection and can we ever say no to pretzels?!
Servings 20 fingers
- 1 chicken breast cut into thin strips
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 cup flour or enough to coat the chicken strips
- 1 large egg
- 4-5 cups pretzels coarsely crushed
Honey Mustard Dip
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 114 yellow mustard dijon mustard works well too
- 2 tbsp honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- hot sauce to taste, if you like the dip spicy
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Season chicken strips with salt, pepper and paprika.
Dredge each strip first in flour, then dip in egg and generously coat in the crushes pretzels.
Bake for no more than 15-16 minutes because chicken breast tends will dry up if left in the oven for too long.
For the Honey Mustard dip, mix all the ingredients together. Serve it up!
- Instead of baking, you can also shallow fry or even airfry. For airfrying, spray a generous coating of oil.