Pretzel-Crusted Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard Dip
- 1 chicken breast cut into thin strips
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 cup flour or enough to coat the chicken strips
- 1 large egg
- 4-5 cups pretzels coarsely crushed
Honey Mustard Dip
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 114 yellow mustard dijon mustard works well too
- 2 tbsp honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- hot sauce to taste, if you like the dip spicy
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Season chicken strips with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Dredge each strip first in flour, then dip in egg and generously coat in the crushes pretzels.
- Bake for no more than 15-16 minutes because chicken breast tends will dry up if left in the oven for too long.
- For the Honey Mustard dip, mix all the ingredients together. Serve it up!
- Instead of baking, you can also shallow fry or even airfry. For airfrying, spray a generous coating of oil.