Every once in a while you are presented with the crispiest, crunchiest Chicken Wings and you just can’t help but pat yourself on the back for doing a splendid job. But what if you weren’t really doing any job? What if you totally trusted an appliance to do the job for you. This appliance my friends is the infamous Air Fryer. I heard about it in the recent months so much and part me doubted its ability to do much. But when Cosori sent me their brand new Air Fryer that’s hit the market, I put it to the test. And I have totally converted. The results are fabulous. Just check the video if you want proof of how well this thing works!
Best Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- 1 lb chicken wings
- 1/4-1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp oil canola or vegetable
- Rinse and pat the chicken wings until dry.
- Toss in the spices and work the dry spice rub into the meat. Let sit for at least 10 mins or up to 6 hours.
- When ready to air fry, preheat the Cosori Air Fryer for 5 mins at 380 F.
- Yank the handle to release the basket and toss in the marinated chicken wings.
- Adjust the timer to 30 mins exactly at 380 F. Halfway through, take out the basket and give it a good shake to ensure all edges are crisping up nicely. (Hear the spectacular sizzle!) The chicken should already be developing a beautiful crust at this point.
- With 5 mins left on the timer, crank up the temperature to 400 F.
- Once done, take out the basket, enjoy the sizzle and bite into the roasted chicken wings. Beware, the CRUNCH is intense!
Interesting and easy recipe.