If you like big things, just gobble the whole pan up, no problem at all. My brother actually did that and from a dangerous place in food coma, he told me not to make little things again. I promise I had read out the disclaimer out loud for him but my brother has short attention span–shorter than mine and mine is pretty short. Therefore, bottom line: Always pay attention to disclaimers.
If you’re more into visuals, check out how I make this!
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers (coarse, not fine)
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Line an 8x8 inch square pan with tin foil.
- Stir chocolate and condensed milk together in a saucepan on very low heat and stir until fully melted. Remove from the stove.
- Toss in graham crackers and marshmallows and stir to combine.
- Mixx until fudge starts to thicken up.
- Now pour the fudge in the prepared pan and spread until smooth.
- Let sit at room temperature or chill in the fridge for a few hours until fudge is set and hard,
- You can store it at room temperature for a soft fudge or in the fridge for a harder fudge.
- Cut into little squares and enjoy!